A Premier Manufacturer For Over 100 Years
MEREEN-JOHNSON Fixed Arbor Saws Are Your One-Stop Solution To Any Industry Demand
For over 100 years, Mereen-Johnson has been the premier manufacturer of wood processing equipment. Today, we offer two series of Fixed Arbor Saws to suite any industry demand, including but not limited to wood, composites, concrete, plastics & aluminum.
Each series is built with the latest technology, tightest tolerances, & backed by over a century of innovation and development. Our machinery is constructed to exceed industry demands, resulting in a long-lasting machine that can process a multitude of materials. Mereen-Johnson saws provide the highest production volume & reliability with the least amount of maintenance.
The Model 312 Series Saw
This saw is designed for small to mid-sized shops, or large operations that require multiple ripping cells for flexibility. Small, compact, & affordable; this saw will rip 10,000 board feet per shift and is backed by our industry –leading 2-year warranty.
For more information, contact us today or click here to learn more about the 312-DC & 400 Series Saw!
The Model 400 Series Saw
Our 400 Series Saw is built to work a 24-hour shift. These saws are constructed for severe service & high production demands. This machine sets the industry standard for performance and yield. This series are available in 24”, 31” and 40” width capacities to fit any operation.
Like the 312 Series, our 400 Series Saws can process a multitude of materials, making both series’ a truly green, sustainable, & profitable choice.
- Heavy-duty cast iron & steel frame construction
- Direct drive, high-efficiency arbor motor
- “Posi-Feed” bed with replaceable steel-backed rubber inserts
- Available in 12″, 24″, 31, 40″, 52″, 60″ and 96″ width capacities for solid material & panel ripping applications. Custom width panel saws also available.
- Power arbor hoist & powered vertical pressure head adjust
- Guaranteed glue joint precision allows edge gluing directly after ripping
- Reduced Moulder allowance reduces waste & increases your yield
- Bulletproof dependability with minimal maintenance keeps operating costs down
- Higher production as no gap between boards is required
- High resale value & lowest cost of ownership