Flexibility, Efficiency, & Profitability
Feature the latest in technology advancements, ensuring improved consistency, accuracy, superior joint, & quality of finish.
Whether you have a single-function or a multi-station application design, the Double-End Tenoner is constructed to accommodate severe-duty, multi-shift production.
Our intuitively designed state-of-the-art controls will improve your production. Durable construction also minimizes maintenance, resulting in reduced downtime & increased profits.
Provide High Tolerance, & High Speed
Our Tenoners are designed for high production runs while simultaneously providing the flexibility of variable sizes & small-batch runs. Ideal for panel raising, outer door profiling, contouring, & much more.
Whether you work with wood, composites or other green resources, Mereen-Johnson Single-End Tenoners are up for the task.
- Easy-to-use touch screen control reduces training time & increases productivity.
- High tolerances ensure the precise cut every time.
- Flexibility allows batch sizes to order & reduced inventory.
- Mereen-Johnson’s exclusive Servo-driven leading-edge alignment pins secure a proper cut, regardless of the production run.
Built For High Production
Arranged for integration before or after Moulders with our innovative automatic transfers. These work cells can be run by a single operator.
- Servo controlled feed lug belts
- Integrated transfer, Moulder feeder
- Touch screen operator interface
- Unit traverse adjust of feed belt beam
- Hold down beam
- Motor station
- Transfer brush.
- Length and squareness accuracy with electronic tuning
- Reduced labor and defects.
- Operator friendly controls for quick setting
- Quick set-up and reduced downtime
- Infeed metering systems automatic transfers to/from Moulders.