Regional Sales Manager - Southeastern United States
Founded in 1905, Mereen-Johnson, a fast-growing industry leading manufacturer of high production woodworking equipment, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to lead, drive and manage company sales in the Southeastern United States. This position has a realistic six-figure income potential for a seasoned wood working machinery professional.
Previous experience selling high-production woodworking machinery a must (for example, gang rip saws, rip optimizing systems, tenoners, doorsizers, custom material handling systems). Candidate may be based remotely or at our Minneapolis headquarters. Position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Drive/lead company sales growth.
- Establish sales plans and goals for assigned region.
- Work with potential customers to establish the best application for their needs, which many times will be a custom project. Communicates internally with Engineering team to determine design concepts.
- Meet and exceed company sales goals.
- Establish and oversee new and existing customer relationships.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide market feedback to the company.
- Resolve problems at all stages of the sales cycle.
- Previous experience selling high-production woodworking machinery (for example, gang rip saws, rip optimizing systems, tenoners, doorsizers, custom material handling systems).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ sales experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50% or more of the time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including word-processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Base salary plus commission offers unlimited earning potential.
- 401K, health and dental insurance, etc.
Send in your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org