Sales Development Representative - Location: Minneapolis, MN
As a Mereen-Johnson Sales Development Representative in our Minneapolis, Minnesota office, you’ll primarily conduct outbound business-to-business calls to existing and lapsed customers to generate high-quality, qualified leads for our parts and new machine sales teams. During each call, you’ll ask questions to learn about their current business situation, evaluate their needs and problems to be solved, and introduce them to our products and services that solve their business problems.
What are the Primary Job Functions?
- Conduct calls and e-mail outreach to existing and lapsed Mereen-Johnson customers and prospective customers.
- Navigate our CRM to review and manage assigned leads, document activity, and update or submit information, as necessary
- Prospect, educate, qualify, set expectations, and overcome objections to develop new sales opportunities
- Achieve established activity targets for the number of outbound calls / hours spent conducting calls to meet or exceed sales lead quotas
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures in conducting sales calls and coordinating the handoff of qualified leads to parts and machine sales team members
- Develop the skills needed to grow into a sales role
What You Need to Be Successful?
- Extensive customer service experience in manufacturing
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent verbal and problem-solving skills
Who Are We?
Mereen-Johnson is in an extended growth period. We build the world’s finest wood working machinery. From one-man shops to large corporations, Mereen-Johnson provides innovative solutions to many unique application and production requirements. We manufacture a complete line of stationary and multiple moving blade rip saws, Rip Optimizing and material handling systems, single and double end tenoners, CNC dovetailers, panel sizing systems, and other structural wood production lines.
Founded in 1905, we have machines in all 50 states and 44 countries around the world. We back those machines with an award-winning Parts and Service Department.
People who succeed at Mereen-Johnson and enjoy working here are smart, fun, energetic and creative. We love to win and are not afraid to take risks and learn from our mistakes. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to learn more about the benefits of working here, we encourage you to send in your resume today to email@example.com